Friday 28 November 2014

Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix


I think this song was executed immaculately by Pentatonix.  I really like how each singer has their own individual line to sing at the beginning of the song.  Also, the voices of each singer are flawlessly performed.  The beat boxing in this little drummer boy song makes it stand out from all the other versions of this song I have heard or seen performed.  I really like how all the singers voices blend harmoniously with one another.  The filming in this video was beautifully done and well edited.  I would show this video to my class to inspire them to sing Christmas songs since this video was professionally done and it sounds truly amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Certainly an inspiring update, showing the timelessness of special music and its importance to a culture.

    ReplyDelete