Friday 28 November 2014

Drama: How Animals Eat Their Food




I really like how these two men start eating dinner in a non-nonchalant manner.  Then, the one man humorously portrays his interpretation of how animals eat their food.  Notice how these two men both have "pink-sippy" cups, which makes this video even more hilarious.  My favourite animal interpretations of how animals eat food are the kangaroo, and the flamingo.  I really enjoyed the element of surprise when he kicked the table after the man put the food into his kangaroo pouch.  I also loved his flamingo costume because it added a sense of creativity to this video. 

1 comment:

  1. My favourite part is how the other guy goes on eating through it all! You could use this to talk about the elements of drama - and just to entertain. But warning - DO NOT TRY THIS AT LUNCH TIME!

    ReplyDelete