Saturday 22 November 2014

Fruits and Veggies Song

Since I was teaching a lot of content about fall fruits and vegetables, I wrote a short song about fruits and vegetables with my guitar.  This song is a complete original, which means that I wrote the song lyrics and created the melody using my voice, and the guitar.  Here are the lyrics, so that you can follow along.  Note. This video might take a while to load, but it is worth the wait.  Click on the link. 
Fruit and Veggies Song Link

Fruits and Veggies Song

Verse 1
I put tomatoes in my sandwich,
I put tomatoes in my stew.
What would I do without veggies?
What would I do without fruit?
Say what?

Verse 2
Onions, peppers, and anchovies should be placed on our HD screens
because we need to learn about nutrition.  Says the dietitian!
Bell peppers, oranges, and kiwis all contain some vitamin C
that prevents us from contracting a sailor's disease
called scurvy, but don't worry.

Chorus
Because we get nutrients and minerals in our food.
Fruit and veggies keep the doctor away, don't be afraid, I say.
Ba dada da da, dada, dada.
Ba dada da da, dada, dada. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha... nutrition has never been so cool! Thanks for sharing this and congratulations on the way you've applied your love of music to your teaching.

    ReplyDelete